1. Written and documented feedback regarding both campus and district service will reflect customer satisfaction in the provision of guidance and support to students, parents, and campus personnel.
2. Recruitment of ESL endorsed and bilingual certified teachers will intensify to fulfill the needs of the student population.
3. All district and campus staff serving English Language Learners will participate in profession development in instructional strategies, services, policies, and processes towards the education of the students served.
4. SWISD will meet the Annual Measurable
Achievement Objectives (AMAOs) Standards in each of the AMAO indicators (Progress, Attainment, Federal Accountability) for the 2014-2015 school year.
5. SWISD Performance-Based Monitoring Analysis System (PBMAS) Report for the 2014-2015 school year will reflect successful student performance and program effectiveness.