Parents & Students » Student/Parent Grievances

Student/Parent Grievances

To file a formal complaint, please fill out the proper form level completely and submit it by hand delivery, electronic communication, or U.S. mail to the appropriate administrator within the time established in FNG (LOCAL).  All complaints will be heard in accordance with FNG (LEGAL) and (LOCAL) or any exceptions outlined therein.