- Early College High School, offering degrees in Associate of Arts, Associate of Science and Associate of Applied Science, along with certifications in the fields of information technology and pre-nursing
What is an early college high school?
Early College High Schools (ECHS) are innovative high schools that allow students least likely to attend college an opportunity to earn a high school diploma and up to 60 college credit hours.
Early College High Schools:
- Provide college credit at no cost to students
- Offer rigorous instruction and accelerated courses
- Provide academic and social support services to help students succeed
- Increase college readiness, and
- Reduce barriers to college access.