School Social Workers
SWISD School Social Workers
SWISD School Social workers are trained mental health professionals with a degree in social work who provide services related to our student’s social, emotional and life adjustment to school and/or society. Our School Social Workers are the link between the home, school and community in providing direct as well as indirect services to students, families and school personnel to promote and support students' academic and social success. Click Here for more information about the services our Social Workers provide.
Student & Outreach Services Office
Marie C. Phelps
Student and Outreach Services
Monica De Luna
Student and Outreach Services
- We assist our students and families in identifying factors at home, school and/or community impact education success and work to reduce those barriers to learning. These barriers may include but are not limited to: truancy, alcohol, and other drug abuse, neglect, basic family needs, economic factors, behavioral difficulties, and mental health concerns.
- We prepare the student so he/she can be successful in the classroom and at school
- We educate the student in recognizing and managing emotions developing care and concern for others, establishing positive relationships, making responsible decisions, handling challenging situations, and how to reduce conflicts respectfully. Goal setting, decision making and problem solving are key components of instruction.
- We support parents, teachers, and administrators in understanding the students' developmental and educational needs.
- We serve as supportive links between school, home, and community resources.
|Social Worker||Phone Number||Campus|
|Vanessa Rose, LMSW||210-645-7560 ext. 2892||Big Country Elementary|
|Analisa Arizpe, LCSW||210-927-8180 ext. 4707||Bob Hope Elementary|
|Kwashia Campbell, LMSW||210-622-4430 ext. 4047||Elm Creek Elementary|
|Roxanne De Hoyos, LMSW||210-623-6220 ext. 3146||Hidden Cove Elementary|
|Anabel Sanchez, LMSW||210-623-6520 ext. 4021||Indian Creek Elementary|
|Alexandra Perez, LMSW||210-645-7550 ext. 2121||Kriewald Road Elementary|
|Roland Cornejo, LMSW||210-622-4950 ext. 3362||Medio Creek Elementary|
|Lori Aleman, LCSW||210-623-6580 ext. 3451||Sky Harbour Elementary|
|Debra Maldonado, LMSW||210-622-4420 ext. 3508||Southwest Elementary|
|Madeline Oines, LMSW||210-622-4999 ext. 4045||Spicewood Park Elementary|
|Nilda Castellanos, LMSW||210-645-7570 ext. 3640||Sun Valley Elementary|
|Jocabeth Moreno, LMSW||210-623-6260 ext. 2343||McAuliffe Middle School|
|Samantha Arnold, LCSW||210-622-4480 ext. 2547||McNair Middle School|
|Celina Barerra, LMSW||210-622-4480 ext. 3993||Resnik Middle School|
|Lori Perez, LMSW||210-645-7500 ext. 4020||Scobee Middle School|
|Siva Taswell-Woods, LMSW||210-622-4810 ext. 4124||CAST STEM High School|
|Alonzo Martinez, LMSW||210-622-4500 ext. 2025||Southwest High School|
|Elsa Bummer, LMSW||210-622-4500 ext. 4112||Southwest High School|
|Jeff Edwards, LCSW||210-623-6539 ext. 3236||Southwest Legacy High School|
|Grace Salinas, LMSW||210-623-6539 ext. 2245||Southwest Legacy High School|
For additional resources please Click Below: